Anda bukan member jadi belum bisa melihat isinya silahkan <a href="http://forum.blackgarden.co.cc/profile.forum?mode=register" target="_self">Register</a> atau jika sudah jadi member silahkan <a href="http://forum.blackgarden.co.cc/login.forum?connexion" target="_self">Join</a>
Anda bukan member jadi belum bisa melihat isinya silahkan <a href="http://forum.blackgarden.co.cc/profile.forum?mode=register" target="_self">Register</a> atau jika sudah jadi member silahkan <a href="http://forum.blackgarden.co.cc/login.forum?connexion" target="_self">Join</a>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talking About Everything

PortalHomeLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Jangan mencoba menjadi spam !!!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 User Group
Latest topics
» This individual undoubtedly features a sort! Alex Rodriguez relaxes from the swimming using a muscly Cameron Diaz look-alike
Close your eyes and taste it Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:57 am by zhiaiwudi42

» Shane Warne keeps firm grip of Liz Hurley's hand at his club launch, with womanising golfer on the prowl.
Close your eyes and taste it Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:30 pm by palmina

» Former G.M. of Dodgers Is Interested in Buying
Close your eyes and taste it Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:33 pm by youxieshi

» McCourt to pay $131M in divorce settlement
Close your eyes and taste it Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:30 am by Magdalene

» Berlusconi Defiant as EU’s Focus Shifts to Italy
Close your eyes and taste it Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:21 pm by Swinderman

» Wall Street protesters find cities' patience wearing thin
Close your eyes and taste it Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:46 pm by zhendeainia

» Republicans Embrace Twitter for ’12
Close your eyes and taste it Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:28 am by weishinia

» Close your eyes and taste it
Close your eyes and taste it Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:38 am by qiheitiann

» Tips for bargain
Close your eyes and taste it Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:49 pm by slinna

» ESA Internet Security 2010 10 <^__^>
Close your eyes and taste it Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:27 am by aam saputra

Yahoo Search Engine

Close your eyes and taste it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
qiheitiann

Close your eyes and taste it Empty
PostSubject: Close your eyes and taste it   Close your eyes and taste it Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:38 am

I've been involved in Community Theater in my hometown for the last year or so. I've done two shows and find them all-consuming. When I'm involved in a show my life consists of getting up in the morning, working from 8-5, rehearsal from 6-9 four days a week, and then coming home and going to[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bed. The next day, well, you get it: Lather, rinse, repeat. By the time Friday rolls around I'm too tired to conceive of doing much of anything, let alone cooking or baking.

But yesterday and today I had some time to play around in the kitchen. I was [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]getting ready for a cast party tonight and was preparing food to take along. I had forgotten how calming food can be for me. Sure, eating it calms me down (I'm an emotional eater). But preparing it and thinking about the people I'm going to share it with also has an effect on me.

After Ron died and I was back to cooking for one, food just didn't seem as exciting. How to buy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I ate only as a way to keep my body moving. It had lost all enjoyment. But today, I really go to thinking about where my love of food comes from.

Growing up we had everything we needed. There wasn't a lot of extra money floating around our house, but I don't ever remember there ever being a time when we didn't have plenty. Sometime during the last year I got to talking with my Dad about what it was like when they were young and going[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] through similar financial struggles. He told me that his thought had always been, if there wasn't going to be extra money, then he was going to make sure they ate well. And we did!

Mom is a great cook. She makes food that to this day I crave when I need comfort. So,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of course I turn to food when I'm feeling low. And it's not just having or eating food that brings me comfort. I have this NEED to share what I make. I love to think about how others are going to react to what I've made. I love seeing people put a bite in their mouth and then close their eyes as they savor it.

Food makes me happy, but most of all when I can share it with people I care about.
Back to top Go down

Close your eyes and taste it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PEMBUKAAN :: Salam Perkenalan-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com