Anda bukan member jadi belum bisa melihat isinya silahkan <a href="http://forum.blackgarden.co.cc/profile.forum?mode=register" target="_self">Register</a> atau jika sudah jadi member silahkan <a href="http://forum.blackgarden.co.cc/login.forum?connexion" target="_self">Join</a>
Anda bukan member jadi belum bisa melihat isinya silahkan <a href="http://forum.blackgarden.co.cc/profile.forum?mode=register" target="_self">Register</a> atau jika sudah jadi member silahkan <a href="http://forum.blackgarden.co.cc/login.forum?connexion" target="_self">Join</a>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talking About Everything

PortalHomeLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Jangan mencoba menjadi spam !!!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 User Group
Latest topics
» This individual undoubtedly features a sort! Alex Rodriguez relaxes from the swimming using a muscly Cameron Diaz look-alike
Tips for bargain Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:57 am by zhiaiwudi42

» Shane Warne keeps firm grip of Liz Hurley's hand at his club launch, with womanising golfer on the prowl.
Tips for bargain Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:30 pm by palmina

» Former G.M. of Dodgers Is Interested in Buying
Tips for bargain Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:33 pm by youxieshi

» McCourt to pay $131M in divorce settlement
Tips for bargain Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:30 am by Magdalene

» Berlusconi Defiant as EU’s Focus Shifts to Italy
Tips for bargain Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:21 pm by Swinderman

» Wall Street protesters find cities' patience wearing thin
Tips for bargain Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:46 pm by zhendeainia

» Republicans Embrace Twitter for ’12
Tips for bargain Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:28 am by weishinia

» Close your eyes and taste it
Tips for bargain Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:38 am by qiheitiann

» Tips for bargain
Tips for bargain Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:49 pm by slinna

» ESA Internet Security 2010 10 <^__^>
Tips for bargain Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:27 am by aam saputra

Yahoo Search Engine

Tips for bargain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slinna

Tips for bargain Empty
PostTips for bargain

Hello, everybody! I am a girl who likes bargaining frantically. I could gain lots of happiness and satisfaction from it. I'm not lacking in money, but I still believe that it is an important thing for us to save our money, so that we could get more with the same amount of money. Do you agree with me? Well, here, I am g[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]oing to list some tips for bargain drawn from my experienced friends and some other trustful sources.
In the first place, it is quite important for us to choose the right store or the right seller. Because you know some sellers are quit[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]e hard to deal with and they are extremely mean. We could test this from their speaking tones. If they speak in a calm, slow and polite tone wi[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]th smile on face, then, we could know that we could get some satisfactory from such a kind store owner.
Secondly, we should remember to leave good impression on the sellers by complimenting its store or something else that mi[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]ght make the seller cheerful. And then try to inquire some basic information about a certain commodity, like its material, function or origins. But do not make the seller feel that you like it extremely. Then tell the seller that your buddy has bought it the other day from some other store, and ask how much it cost here. This will make the seller dare not give unreasonable price. After that, you could express that his price is still a bit higher, but that commodity really looks great.
Additionally, you could also tell the store seller that many of your buddies want to purchase that item, if he or she could offer lower discounted price, you would invite them to come.
Have you drawn some lessons from the above mentioned tips? Anyway, wish your bargain next time a huge success!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Tips for bargain :: Comments

No Comment.

Tips for bargain

Page 1 of 1